Tuesday, February 01, 2005

@#$%^&%$ Snow

The temperature has finally reached quite a nice range - promising to be above 0 today. I was definitely warm yesterday. The only problem is now my driveway is melting. It seems that this nice high driveway I had was mostly snow, and now I can get stuck in my driveway again (just like I could after the last big snow fall).

Everytime I come home, I get out the shovel and move some more snow and hope that I will be done soon. I was at the gym yesterday, but I did not do weights to work on my upperbody, just the cardio which also works on my legs. Oddly enough it is my arms, my back and my shoulder which hurts.

Today my parents arrive for thier visit. They like to come (and we like it that they come) for the boys birthdays. Both birthdays being so close together is kind of convinient for my parents, they come spend a week and they are here for both birthdays.

Comments:
I don't know that song title.

But I agree! I got stuck in my driveway again last night. I just wish it would stop going from really cold to quite warm (when the frozen snow thaws and acts like mud). But if wishes were horsepower....
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?