Monday, February 14, 2005

Rough Morning

There is one thing that can make the morning difficult. If we sleep in. Being tired is okay, but if we sleep in and the boys don't make the bus then there is trouble. My oldest son does not handle change very well and he could not get over the fact that we missed the bus. He has decided that we need to move closer to school so that he will not be late. I bothered him that he missed "O Cananda" and the rest of the opening sequence at school. I hope that he will eventually settle down and get into the activities of the day.

Last night (part of the reason we slept in) we watched some movies (after putting the boys to bed). My wife had to rent one movie just to show a scene that she was convinced was there. I was interested in what it was she saw, but it was hard to believe that she actually saw what she claimed. The movie, "The Italian Job" - there is a scene (13 on DVD) where they blow up the street around an armoured car to drop the car out of sight. Panic ensues with the pedestrians that are around the vehicle and they scatter. If you watch very carefully you will see one of the people running is actually wearing a spiderman costume. I'm not kidding. It is really there. The mask for the costume matches the mask that my son wore for halloween. The person is in the full costume, mask, gloves, boots all there. Crazy isn't it. Just one little scene that is so fast I never saw it till my wife slowed the scene down on DVD.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?