Saturday, January 01, 2005

A New Year

I normally don't post on weekends, but since I was away all last week I thought I would spend this week catching up, starting right now.

I will talk about our exciting trip some other time, but right now I want to post on the event the past two days. Nothing outstanding or worldshaking (unlike the news that has my wife so shaken up). Instead we have just been cathcing up with people's lives in town here. Yesterday night we were out till about 5:00 am with the New Years party, playing games and talking about life with some friends. Then tonight we visited with some other friends whom we have not seen for a while. It was good to catch up on their lives and to share some time with them. This being New Years' Day however, we were all very tired and so we did not go as late into the evening as we would normally. Infact I am home now posting.

Lots of fun, but I am very tired now. In a couple of days, my friend comes here and so I am waiting and looking forward to this visit.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?