Friday, January 21, 2005

My life in a nutshell, or is that a nuthouse?

I keep hearing the threat of more snow this weekend. I still haven't caught up from the last snow fall and yet somehow we are expected to deal with more!!!!!

Tonight I get to have the fun of going to a Thunderwolves Game. I haven't seen them play, and I haven't watched much University Hockey so I am not sure what to expect. I am taking my own hockey stuff with me though. Not to join the team on the ice, but to run from that game to my own game. After having so much fun at football, I am looking forward to having that kind of fun at hockey too. The other great event I am anticipating is that at lunch time I pick up my wife and we are going out to eat.

I've been trying to do responsible chores around the house, things like organize and clean out clothes, and do the laundry. Oddly enough I am still doing laundry on the second day. Today I think I will finally use my new mop bucket that I got my wife to buy me this week. I guess that just sounds like too much fun.

I have been teaching the junion high or youth class this year. As I was looking for materials I stumbled on a website that had cards of different Bible characters. There was so much detail on the cards that I wonder if a game could be made with the cards. Not being creative in that kind of way, I will have to take my idea to a couple other friends of mine. I can adapt games, but not invent. Check out the link if you want to find out more about the cards.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?