Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Mellow Yellow

While I have a black shirt on instead of yellow, I am feeling much more mellow today. Yesterday I had things to discuss and I am sure that I would enjoy those discussions still, but today I don't have the drive to post on my reading right now. I am done the book and ready to pass it on to another friend before the book reaches its original owner. I am sure he won't mind. Since he underlined, I thought I should highlight in the book (no I did not really do that).

Hopefully tomorrow will be more energetic but then the day after tomorrow (no copyright because I am not referring to the movie) is a prayer retreat. I don't have a ride yet so I am not sure I am going, but I think it would be good for me. I should probably go for a walk as was suggested to me as a form of mental health, but I am not ready to do that yet today, so instead maybe I'll just brood for a while.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?