Thursday, December 23, 2004

Aaahhhh! Christmas Cards!

The morning was spent stuffing envelopes and sending emails. While this did not take a lot of time, it was good to get it done so that we could get on with other important matters. It seems that every year the weight of sending out the Christmas cards and newsletter slows us down. There have been years that we have prepared it and somehow it sat in a corner waiting to go. A year later we discover that we never sent those Christmas cards. I hope the ones on the table do better this year, especially since some of them are even stamped.

I am doing reading now about autism, and trying to learn what I can. Maybe this is a way of coping, but I still worry. People reassure me, but I still worry. The Bible says not to, but I still worry. Maybe I can develop that distinguished grey haired look this way. It is only the things that we cannot control that we can really worry about, everything else we just need to get up and start doing.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?