Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Sunshine Joe

Here is a contest for anyone who may be reading this blog. What on earth is this title about?!?!? After a few comments I might respond then to let people know.

If people who feel okay have yucky Mondays, then that would help explain why yesterday was such a terrible day. I did not like most of the day. When my wife finally dragged me out to go shopping with her, and buy some Christmas gifts, that helped, a lot. Before then, I was up and getting things done, but I certainly did not want to be doing anything. I wonder if the energy that gets used up in the work I have to do for most Sundays would make the crash that much worse for Mondays?

I know that there are other factors, but I had never considered the aspect of energy before. Don't worry, I am not going all wierd and mystical. Does anyone want to buy any crystals?

Comments:
Personally I think bad days have me not the other way around, or as I have often quoted no one gets bored, but some are boring themselves! It is all perspective lil bro you have to look bigger and farther - take off the new glasses and let your focus go look beyond the horizon through the mists across bifrost and see what is out there then maybe HE will see you too. think about that staring match! :)

If you are unsure about the present situation and all there is always a posting: http://www.shelbournestreet.com/search.php

As for Sunshine Joe ... Well how about :

Mac's


Tied in with all the in-store promotional pieces, Sunshine Joe's introduction to the public included humorous, ear-catching radio written and produced to explain the value of the new coffee product (which matched or exceeded the offerings of coffee houses). Radio stressed the quality of the offering, value of the new product, and especially the convenience of the quick-in, quick-out Big Foot/Mac's locations.
 
Does this site hold any special meanings for you?
http://www.hirons.com/media/portfolio_examples/macs/macs_brewed.jpg
 
This is an exercize in wierd association. Kind of like Bilbo's question, "What do I have in my pocket?"
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?