Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Sleepwalking

A fun Andrew Cash (maybe it should be Canadian Artist week?) song.

I did not think that I was staying up overly late the last while, but I have been extremely tired the past couple of days. Yesterday if there was any break in the action where I would be sitting for a period of time, I would have to focus to keep from drifting into sleep mode.

What made this difficult was that we had meetings yesterday all day long. At the end of the day we went to see Richard's play. To give credit to the play, I did not fall asleep despite how tired I was, I did not even have those moments like I had in the meetings during the day.

Today I have to prepare myself for one of those awkward meetings, where I get to talk about the things I don't want to talk about. What is worse is I have other things to talk about that do not go along well with that conversation. I am not sure how I am going to work all this in. At least I have a presentation ready for next week to run by people in this meeting. I have some of my homework done.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?