Friday, November 19, 2004

Send Me A Miracle

Paul Janz is a Canadian artist based out of the Calgary area (from what I remember). His song Believe In Me was my grad song. His music is very techno but I enjoy his songs and at times they have really struck a cord with me.

I feel mostly blah about things right now, neither up nor down. It is odd. My responsibilities for this weekend are low, but I do have a project that I need to accomplish today at the house. That project will be a test of my will power to get it done.

Yesterday I was at a conference "Lead Like Jesus", they call it a movement, but none of us sitting there were caught up the same way. My friends subtitled it "How to be rejected by your friends and crucified by your enemies." Fairly fitting comment. There was some good ideas about leadership and some challenges, but the question that came to me a few times is "Am I leading or just taking a walk?" I guess we will see when we discuss the whole vision process we are working through. I also have to open my mind to hear people who may be expressing similar ideas to my in different words (that is even better than using my words, that internalizing). Maybe if we are walking in the same direction it will have the same result.

Comments:
"How to be rejected by your friends etc." What a brilliant and witty friend you have.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?