Thursday, November 18, 2004

See the Light

I'm not sure why a blind musician would find it so amusing to have all sorts of sight references on one of his albums, but Jeff Healy does have a Canadian sense of humor.

I don't think I am as depressed as I have been the last while, but I do know that there are strong emotions simmering under the surface. A drive last night with my wife stirred up memories that brought some of those emotions to the surface. My resolve to work while I work through this has been encouraged by friends, and that is helpful.

Now that I have received the different offers to help, I have to figure out what kind of help I need. Maybe that is the most difficult part, maybe more people would be willing to ask for help if they knew what to ask for. But most of us just slug through life, doing and not asking. What would be helpful to me, what do I need help doing? (besides cleaning the house).

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?