Tuesday, November 23, 2004

My Life

I am trying to form a pattern of journalling regularly in this form, but it seems every once in a while in my new habit, Mondays get away from me. I guess I am going to have to work a little harder at Mondays. We had more meetings yesterday, and more wondering about how my son is really doing. Is he okay or is having trouble. The test yesterday needs to be examined before we will be told how he did. Now it is waiting to hear back from this one.

Today I kept busy for the most part meeting with various people trying to get things done (some of which I should have had done already). But then as the afternoon approached I started to enter that "heavy" part of the day. This is when I do not want to do anything. Now I have hit that wall. Maybe I'll get some things done anyway, but it will take twice the work to do. I don't know how much fun I'll be to be around, but tonight I have a class to lead so I have things to get done.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?