Monday, November 15, 2004

Life could get worse

The Barney Bentall song mentioned above has been in my head for a few days.

I got through this past Sunday, with the sermon going over well. I know only that I could not get through except with the realization that I used in my sermon. If you look up team Hoyt, you will see a son who can almost nothing and a dad who does everything to make sure his son can experience life and competition. This is what God does for me, because I know I cannot.

I am not preaching next week so I have another week to work on preparing myself and what I will want to say. I have things that I need to do before then, people I need to talk to. I hope to have those conversations finished, but I fear that things won't get done.

Worry, worry, there are completely different things that I need to get done too, arrangements to be made to make life not so worrisome for my family. Add this and the regular chores and the extra focus that is needed at church. I have a lot to do. Who doesn't? I need to talk to people, specific people, to get some things started, or things are going to get worse. Maybe tomorrow.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?