Monday, November 29, 2004

Kranky

We just saw Christmas with the Kranks last night. Both my wife & I enjoyed it. I usually like John Grisham movies anyway, but my wife has trouble with ones that she has read the book of already. She says that this is probably the most acurate transition from book to screen of all the Grisham stuff.

There are lots of things to type, but very little is actually going to make it to the keyboard. It is enough to say that I don't feel like doing much today. I think I will look for a rock to crawl under and just hide for most of it. There are only so many things that we seem to have power over, that we are able to control and most of those I do not seem to be able to impact. I suppose that there are good days and bad days and today must be a bad day. Why can't I find any solutions. Why can't there be some kind of way to make life work so that I am not like the guy pushing the stone up hill, waiting for the time when I run out of strength and the rock rolls down over top of me.

Maybe I should be looking for a clarica advisor so that he can make things clear for me. That is what they do you know. It has nothing to do with insurance or investments, but rather moving people out from under a falling piano.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?