Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Keeping occupied

It is a good thing that I know how to juggle. I have a number of different tasks that seem to be creeping up at the wrong times. Just when I get one settled, then I have another tossed into the air. The other fun part is that some of the events that get settled, get tossed back in because I am either forgetting something, or didn't know something.

Had some almost relatives stop by on their way through town. It was a good visit, I really enjoy people stopping in and telling stories, updating me on how my family is doing and just visiting. They were gone by the time we got up, but I really enjoyed the visit. So much so that today does not feel the same as the last few. Today feels quite normal, I feel even, and balanced, but nervous as to when I might realize that I am not. So sense in worrying about the inevitable when I have more juggling to do.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?