Wednesday, November 03, 2004

The eyes have it

I can't help but try to be cute with my titles.

I am finding the glasses very interesting (good and bad). I wore them all week at the conference, but I get back here and I don't wear them as much. I find that when I do things where I want to see more than one thing at a time that the glasses are a pain. They limit my focus. If I just watch TV then it's not a problem, but if I want to talk to someone and watch TV, then they have to come off my face. I can't look in two places at once (I need them for watching TSN because I can't read the score in the corner of the screen and that alone is reason enough for getting glasses).

I make sure that I always wear them for driving (except for last night) so that I will be used to them for the long trips when I will want them. I did find lights extra bright last night driving home, so I know that these evil glasses do help with the glare from headlights.

I am not sure if I should be trying to wear them all the time through. I don't know if that is what you are supposed to do. I am finding them bothersome enough that I don't want to wear them all the time, but if I am going to be used to them maybe I should wear them more often. I have been told I look smarter in them, but maybe it is because they mask the natural dumb expression I normally wear. Well I guess I am going to have to put my glasses back on soon, I think my eyes are getting adjusted to them and play games with me when I don't. That's where I stand, my eyes like the glasses, but my ears don't.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?