Monday, November 08, 2004

Climbing

If I'd have blogged Saturday, I would have wrote about a pit. I am not sure that I am there anymore, but I sure must have been on Saturday. Sunday was a day with ups and downs. There were times I was ready to break down, and there were times that I was happy, as if my life were back to normal. I think I am climbing out of that pit again. I must not have fallen in too far, but there is a sense that the edge is pretty slippery.

Today I see being better, a day mostly of rest, but there are some business things to take care of (which at this point I'd rather not do). By evening our household will be back to its busy state which does not allow for much, but the rush of finishing different tasks. I 'm going to go enjoy a slow, calming breakfast with my wife. Today is definitely looking better.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?