Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Asking for Help

Why is it so difficult to ask for help. Why can't this just be an easy, "Could you do this for me?" I know that I have not asked for help recently, but others have helped. I don't think I would have asked for the help. I don't very often actually ask for help. I would rather not do it and it not get done than ask for help.

I've known people who left churches because they did not get the help they needed, or wanted. Did they ask? Did they tell someone what was happening? No, they just expected help because these are church people. Why can't we ask for help? I'd really like to point out the problem to some of these people, but unfortunately I would need help to do it, and I ain't askin'.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?