Tuesday, November 02, 2004

another day, another 1/4 dollar

I get ready to start today, thinking of the things I have to get done. Thinking of the things that I should already have done, andthinking of the things I gave other people to do that aren't done. The ones I want to do are the last, the ones I need to do are a mix of the first two. I don't think I like having a lot of things to do. When I can see what I need to do, I can sit down and get it done but when the task is more complex, it gets difficult to even start. What do I do first, I'd be willing to start in the middle, but that would require knowing where the start and middle were.

If I keep looking for the start or for a point of reference on my jobs, I never get it done. Some of the jobs like picking up around the house are some of hte most difficult. When I get determined and full of energy to get it done, I spend a great deal of time picking up a thing here and a thing there, and goingback over where I have cleaned to pick up some more things. It feels like I have to clean a room 5 or 6 times to make it look like work has been done on it. This is what I mean by not being able to see the start or finish. Time to start spinning those wheels at some of the jobs I have to do.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?