Friday, September 24, 2004

running day

I have been so busy today that I have not gotten to check my email or write this until the evening. It's not like I've been doing anything earth shattering, but I have been doing things.

I went to the library with my son, which I love to do, but it creates a problem. He asks me to read to him at the least oppurtune times for me. I have to choose between what I want to do and what he wants to do. Every time this happens it reminds me that I am basically a selfish person. I want to do my thing and leave the rest. I don't want to be interupted with someone else's agenda. I hate being reminded of that.

Comments:
Just read all your posts. Looks like you've got the hang of it. Keep it up.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?