Wednesday, September 22, 2004

For the Love of Books

Yesterday I attended a refresher session for a program called for the love of books. It used to be books for breakfast, but people couldn't ingest any more paper.

I love reading. I do not read as wide a range as some, but once I get into a book, getting me back out is a problem. I convince myself to get through the work day so that I can get back to the book, reminding myself that I need to get these other things done. How did I get this way? What magic did my parents have that made me love stories?

Hopefully I will get to share my love for books and reading with other parents this year again, and maybe give some ideas that will help them inspire their children to love books.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?