Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Focus

I am not sure I should talk about this but I am having an interesting time looking at things. The TV listings of shows (satelite TV) is getting to be blurry sometimes. Maybe my eyes are just as tired as the rest of me. Maybe it is time to get them checked.

What happens when life is blurry? How do yourself back into focus? I have another meeting with more planning. I am not ready. How do you get life-eyes checked? How do you get leadership eyes checked? Is this burnt out? Is there really such a thing as burnt out? I got lots a questions. Aren't I supposed to have the answers?

I will be going to a conference at the end of October, but I wish it was sooner. I remember returning from conferences with lots of ideas, with renewed energy, and with new skills. Maybe this will be a life-eye-doctor so that I can get new focus on the things I am trying to do. If nothing else at least I'll get in a round of golf (can't see the ball but I can hit it).

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?