Thursday, September 23, 2004

busy-ness

I came to realize last night that I am busy. Maybe not to some people, maybe some people can take on mor than me, but I am busy for me. There are questions that I have not considered in a long time, and instead of looking at those, I am busy trying to work on details. Maybe that is why some of the work is so tough. Some people are really good at details, I am not. I have to figure a way past this.

Maybe it is not too busy, but perhaps to chicken to put myself out there. I used to have plans and ideas, but I do not seem to have these as clearly. Maybe what I need is a success. An idea that I lead and others like it. Is that a success? Do others have to like the idea?

Maybe the busy-ness is in trying to balance too many other people's ideas of what success should be, and not leading. Oh to be a lion now instead of a golden retriever!

My thoughts are still scattered, but maybe I can focus on my dream, my plans, and try to show that to a little group, and get them to work out the details. I am definitely not as settled as this sounds, I think I have to hit my head against a wall for a while to try and straighten out some of the thoughts, maybe that will help me dream.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?